Multi-sports Festival

 

Beneath the golden hue of autumn's waning sun, ten fortunate children set out for an exciting afternoon of sports at the Year 5/6 WFSSN multi- sports festival. They played football, squash and volleyball, danced and hula hooped their way through an enchanting afternoon whilst wholeheartedly, embodying the school games values of respect, self- belief and determination.  Alongside children from the other schools in attendance, they forged bonds of camaraderie, making it a truly memorable sporting experience.

Heledana summed it up with glee, "I love PE, and I have been so excited about attending. This afternoon was amazing. I had so much fun. My favourite activities were dance and squash. Today has been like a Halloween celebration of sports. I am so lucky that I had the chance to go."

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome from the Headteacher